How did you do? Thanks for trying to get these answers right.
1. Arbois is the secondary grape you may find in a Vouvray.
2. Proper etiquette says that you should sip your soup from the side of the spoon so as to prevent slurping. Quiet please….
3. The syllabub dessert first made it’s appearance in England during Elizabeth The First.
4. Cheval Blanc’s principal grape variety is Cabernet Franc.
5. Bistrouille or Bistouille in Northern France is a combination of coffee and brandy. It can also be used to describe a poor quality brandy.
6. A Palindrome is when a word can be spelled the same backward and forward.
There you go!