This week’s Thursday quiz will be followed by answers 24 hours from now so everyone has a chance to participate. Hope you are all having fun and getting in the festive spirit.
Here is goes.
1. Hops in beer only come from the flower and leaves of the hop plant. Now what purpose do hops serve in making beer?
2. Rotundifolia is a grape native to what country?
3. What is the purpose of a spill rail on a bar?
4. Does the grape variety Gerwurztraminer lend itself to a wine that is very acidic or barely having any acidity at all?
5. People who are allergic to any kind of wheat in their food have a “what” allergy? What is this type of allergy referred to as?