Today I am off to the dentist to see about a tooth or two that needs fixing. Not one of my most favourite things to do. I have been off the last two nights and have been thoroughly enjoying it. Nine more nights I work before Christmas and to be honest it hasn’t really even started to be busy yet.
So here is this week’s quiz.
1. Cuisses de grenouille means what in English?
2. In a Singapore Sling cocktail what fruit flavoured liqueur is floated on the top?
3. Give me the name of a tube or square shaped pasta that can be stuffed with meat , fish , or cheese and baked with butter or with a cream sauce and cheese?
4. Give me the name of the bird that weighs between 5 and 7 pounds and is a castrated male chicken?
5. Oregon has a climate that is best suited to what type of grape variety? Cabernet Sauvignon , Merlot , Tempranillo , Sangiovese , Baco Noir , or Pinot Noir?