It is December now and the home stretch for 2009. Here are the 5 questions for this week.
1. In English what are you doing when you “desosser”? It is a technical kitchen term and you have all done it either at home or at work.
2. Geflugelkleinsuppe is a German specialty. What is it?
3. A Madrilene soup is a double strength consomme that may be served jellied or hot. It is flavoured with Madeira , brandy , and cayenne pepper. What is it garnished with?
4. Someone walks up to you and ask for a Vodka and Tonic. Of the following which one would you not consider serving? Absolut , Smirnoff , Wyborowa , Ketel One , Bombay , Grey Goose , Finlandia , Polar Ice , or Belvedere?
5. What are the two liqueurs that go into a Monte Cristo Coffee?
How did you find this week’s quiz?