Okay now that you have tried to answer some of this morning’s quiz here they are.
1. The Negroni has gin in it as well. Sweet vermouth , campari , and the gin are served in equal amounts over ice and the garnish is with an orange.
2. Chasselas is the grape for making the wine called Crépy from the Haute Savoie region of France alongside Lake Geneva.
3. The cake named coque is made during the celebration of Easter in Southern France.
4. Charbonnée refers to food cooked over a charcoal grill.
5. That old fashion cocktail is topped up with club soda.
Till next week…