Are you ready?? Here it goes!
1. When winemakers chaptalize a wine what is it they have done?
2. pH as you may know on a scale of 1 to 10 anything over 5 has less acid in it than something else lower than that number. Water for instance has a pH of 7. But pH is used to measure the acidity of a wine by winemakers to give them an idea of a wine’s aging potential and colour over time. What is the usual ph range value of wine?
3. How many standard bottles in Bordeaux will fit into a jeroboam?
4. Pili-Pili is a small hot-tasting pepper? What continent is it found and used in cooking?
5. To soak something in French cooking is to what in French? What is the word for soak?
If you get one right you did real good I think on this quiz!
Answers in 7 hours.