Here it is the Thursday quiz.
1. What grape variety makes up the wine called Barolo from Italy?
2. “A la bouchere” in French cuisine indicates that the plate mentioned is garnished with what?
3. A Sole Colbert is prepared in what fashion?
4. We all know that wines come from different grape varieties but what is the wine that is noted for the grapey fragrance on the nose?
5. When you see the word florentine included on a name of a dish what does that tell you ?
6 A bonus question, how many degrees Farenheit is 20 Degrees Celsius?
There I snuck that last one in for you.