Okay here it goes. The last one before school starts a week from today. Get ready.
1. What is the name of the fruit of a tropical tree which originated in India? It is oval in shape and studded with small protuberances and can weigh up to 30 kg. It can be blanched and then peeled then eaten in stews or baked in the oven as a vegetable.
2. Jalousie sounds like jealousy in French but what part of the kitchen would you be preparing one in France?
3. A rémoulade is a cold sauce made by adding mustard , gherkins , capers , and chopped herbs to what?
4. After Sangiovese what is Italy’s most widely dispersed native red grape variety?
5. In wine terms what does ullage mean?