Okay how did you do on yesterday’s quiz?
1. This wasn’t an easy one but the mammal that makes a good venison and found in the mountainous regions of the southern alps and Pyrenees of Southern France and northern Spain is called Chamois.
2. A la printaniere means spring vegetables usually prepared by tossing in butter.
3. The tobacco leaf on the nose usually is a good indicator the grape variety is a Cabernet Franc.
4. Green bell pepper is a good indicator that the grape variety is a Cabernet Sauvignon.
5. Mount Gay rum’s home is that of Barbados.
There you go! Thanks for playing.