Here is the Tuesday quiz all set ready to go right now. Good luck to you all.
1. A Vodka and Cranberry goes by what name of cocktail? Yes there is a name given to this drink.
2. What is the name of the cocktail that has Tequila replacing the vodka in a Bloody Mary?
3. Bull’s Blood is the name given to a robust red wine made from the Kadarka , Kefrankos , and Medoc noir grape varieties. Legend has it warriors back in the day on their horses scared their opponents when splashing themselves with this red wine that was so red it was mistaken for blood which frightened the heck out of the invaders. In what country does this red wine come from?
4. What is the culinary term for the thymus gland found in the throat in calves , lambs and pigs?
5. When you order a tarte tatin what fruit filling will you be getting?