And you know what that means. Here is the quiz for this week.
1. What is the liqueur in Gaelic that means , “very good” and is made up of a combination of old Scotch whiskey , herbs , spices , aromatic oil and honey?
2. What is the sugary liquid obtained by mashing malted barley and hot water in the mash tun , then when cooled will be fermented into distillers’ beer?
3. Lees is the debris left behind after the fermentation of wine. It is made up of yeast , grape skins and some solid matter. What can it be used for afterwards to make? Or give me the name of a liquor usually drank after dinner made from the lees.
4. What is the name of an Italian rice dish and the name itself literally means ” little rice?” The rice is fried in some fat with chopped onions until golden brown then cooked in stock when various garnishes can be added.
5. What is the name of the cheese that the English indulge in after dinner usually accompanied with some beautifully aged vintage port?