Okay here it goes for this week. Obviously I need to do this as people who read my last few blogs on how I found jobs in the past probably thought me to be a bit silly.
1. What is paimyra and how is the pulp used in the local dishes of Sri Lanka?
2. What liqueur is floated on top of a Singapore Sling?
3. What 3 first growths are found in AOC Pauillac of Bordeaux?
4. When talking of soaking something in cold water in the kitchen what is the french term for it? In other words to soak in French is what?
5. What is the name of the cake traditionally made for “All Saint’s Day” in Brie France. It consists of puff pastry and frangipane cream.
Good luck with this one!