Okay this wasn’t too bad and I think most of you probably got a few right with maybe the last question being on the more difficult side.
The answers are;
1. Poteen is the answer I was looking for.
2. Red Eye is the correct response. Sounds like some high energy drinks took their cue from this one.
3. A Whiskey Mick is a combination of Irish Whiskey and Ginger wine.
4. The native American Indian called it Firewater.
5. Boise is essences of oak that are added to brandy in cask to enhance the aroma of oak and the tannin content. At the same time it can give the brandy an impression of maturity.
Okay till next week have a good one!