Okay here we go with the answers.
1. Creme de Lima if you know your Spanish is a lime flavoured liqueur.
2. Creme Yvette is an American liqueur made in the city of brotherly love , that is Philadelphia.
3. Most of you probably thought of Chartreuse but it is not. It is a liqueur called Izarra.
4. How is your French? Chasseur translated to English is Hunter. Thus , hunter sauce.
5. Shirred eggs are baked individually in a cool oven. In other words not at a high heat.
There you have it for this week. Is your brain fried yet? Is vapour coming out of your ears?
It wasn’t that bad , was it?