Boy that week sure went fast so now it is time once again to bring you the Tuesday Quiz. Answers later….
1. What is the traditional way of serving Sambuca to a guest?
2. Who is credited with being the father of bourbon whiskey and where did he make his first bourbon whiskey back in 1789?
3. Duxelles is used as a stuffing or garnish and could also be a complimentary ingredient of a sauce in classical cuisine? What ingredients make up a basic duxelles and how is it cooked?
4. Florentine generally refers to what in a dish?
5. Is Dry Sack a dry sherry or medium dry sherry?
Good luck on this one and catch you later with the answers.