Okay so I only have 4 days off this month. At least a few things we are getting set up for a good summer.
1. Enroll the boys into soccer.
2. The oldest one is going to a one week Science Camp.
3. The youngest one going to a Play Camp the same week.
4. Adam’s ongoing piano lessons.
5. A week at the resort we go to each year beginning of July.
6. Swimming lessons for the boys starting in April.
7. Getting our patio refurbished so that it will be more spacious.
And last but not least got a 2009 Chevy Uplander yesterday that was on sale so no more small car and with the warranty will not have to worry about repairs for a few years.
The money we are making should be enough this month except for the ongoing payments on our Uplander to pay for everything else cash.
It is good to work for some reason isn’t it?
Someone once told me a good way to see if someone is motivated is to ask them what they will do with the money they have earned. If they have an answer then they are motivated. If people have no answer then the desire to make money will dissipate quickly.
You gotta have something to keep you going. I guess that is what sales and anything like working in a restaurant is what one has to have. It keeps things exciting.
Oh did I add we have to purchase a new coffee maker to go with the toaster we bought last week………..????