Okay here we go with another edition of the Tuesday Questions and Answers. Are you ready?
1. Grappa is to Italy what Marc is to France and _________ is to Portugal. A hint is all are brandies made from the pomace of grapes.
2. What is the name given to the pasta that is shaped like a butterfly?
3. What is the proper name of the plant which Tequila comes from?
4. In what country does the liqueur Strega come from?
5. For you pastry lovers out there what does the french word cygne mean in English?
There you have it a mish mash of everything that you do not need to know nearly all the time.