The last few weeks on this day I have been putting on this quiz for those people that are in the know about drinks and fortified wines but today I am going to put a couple of questions in regarding cuisine since a lot of readers are chefs out there. So here it goes , the Tuesday quiz.
1. In cuisine , what is a roux?
2. How do you prepare pommes noisettes or in english , noisette potatoes?
3. When at tableside and you flambe a cherries jubilee what spirit do you add to the mix?
4. Is Dry Sack Sherry a dry sherry? Yes or no?
5. The cocktail named ” Beautiful” has what two ingredients ?
Alright that is it and let’s see how you do on this one. Answers later.