Okay here we go with the Tuesday quiz. The quiz that is both interesting and useless at the same time because most of these questions however interesting they may be , offer no real help in the day to day service we provide to the patron who comes for food and drink in our establishment. In other words no one ever ask for these tidbits of trivia. Never!
Here it goes anyway…. Answers later.
1. The cocktail Black and Tan is 1 measure Dark Rum , 1/2 measure lime juice , 1/2 measure orange juice , 1/2 tsp sugar all in a glass shaker. Shake it well and strain into a tall glass and top up with ginger ale. There is one ingredient missing. What is it???
2. Cherry Heering was invented by Peter Heering over 150 years ago. Which country did it originate from? In other words where did Peter live?
3. Kummel has what predominant flavour aside from cumin , oris root , and fennel?
4. Pink Gin is a drink consisting of a shot of gin and what?
5. Choose the one that is different from the other three?
Slivovitz , Tzuica , Mirabelle , Quetsch
The answers later on. Good Luck!!!