Well last week’s first instalment was fun and some of you are pretty smart out there in blog land so I am happy to tantalize those brain cells out there again this week. The answers will appear later on this evening so here it goes. Good luck!
1. Grappa as we know is made from the lees and pomace left over after the main pressing of the grapes has been completed. Grappa is the name given to this spirit in Italy. What is the name given to the Grappa equivalent in France?
2. What is the customary way to drink this named spirit above in France?
Okay maybe this is absurdly stupid and difficult so here are the next 3 questions.
3. What is the brandy named native to Peru and Chile?
4. What is the vin de liqueur that comes from the Cognac region in France that is 3 parts wine and 1 part cognac?
5. What flavour is Creme de Myrtilles?
Remember this is just for fun so if you do not get them alright just give it a whirl and have some fun.
Answers will be posted later this evening.